Do you want to:
pursue independent projects and tasks in an international company?
partner with professionals and business practices?
get to know the specifics of the FMCG industry?
count on the support and feedback from the Placement Carer?
be awarded for your work (a competitive salary and an attractive benefits package)?
Apply for Job Training in Warsaw!
This is an opportunity to gain your first experience in an international company (6 months). There’s also an opportunity for the best candidates to continue working with our company.
Play your way to career wisely with us!
We are waiting for your request to 31.03.2014!
Get into the game! -> www.pracawBAT.pl
The team of British American Tobacco Poland Trading Ltd.
26 Iłżecka Street
Tel: 22 575 43 00
Students interested in taking a job during the summer break in Germany can apply through the Regional Labour Office in Warsaw for the forms that are the basis for the subsequent obtaining of a contract from a German employer .
Students who can apply for the employment during the summer break in Germany:
– Full-time students ,
– Students at age from 18 to 35 years ,
– Students who have at least a good knowledge of German (the requirement of a minimum of 3 years of learning German)
– Students who declare a willingness to work for at least two months during the summer holidays.
Offered summer jobs are the most frequently auxiliary works in agriculture, cleaning buildings, hotels and catering, catering in the network (e.g. Mc Donald’s ) as well as to a small extent in the industry.
Detailed information can be obtained from:
Provincial Labour Office in Warsaw
10 A Ciolek Street room 304 A
022 / 532-22-35/36
E- mail address: k.wisniewska @ wup.mazowsze.pl
hours 8.00-15.30 ,
or the right Branch of the Provincial Labour Office in Warsaw
The deadline for the submission of papers: December 23rd, 2012. Czytaj więcej
In connection with the development of the Foundation ‘Dobrze, że jesteś, the recruitment of volunteers is being currently carried out. Volunteers are to support the Foundation in the clinic at the Centre of Oncology in Warsaw. People interested in cooperation, please feel free to contact us by e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on the Foundation, please visit www.dobrzezejestes.pl.
Junior Development Specialist
We are a rapidly growing company offering innovative IT tools in the field of finance for local government. Our sales department is expanding rapidly .
If you want to :
– acquire knowledge of modern financial management of the public sector, particularly of local government,
– establish contacts with decision-makers at all levels of local government,
– participate in the development of an innovative product,
then you are perfectly cut out to work with us !
– a stable employment in a young, thriving team,
– opportunity for professional development,
– internal training in the field of public finance with a particular emphasis on local government finances
– all the tools necessary to work.
The hired person will be responsible for :
– networking, building and maintaining relationships with customers,
– conducting presentations and meetings with clients,
– implementation of sales plans on the assigned area
– monitoring the activities of the competition,
– reporting their activities to a supervisor.
We expect :
– motivation to work ,
– willingness to learn and expand knowledge ,
– activeness in the field of product development ,
– self-reliance and self-discipline, while following the instructions of superiors,
– driving license category B.
– knowledge of finance, economics, public finance.
More about our product on www.budzet-zadaniowy.com .
Job offers with the clause concerning data processing should be sent at the following e-mail address:
Any questions can be asked at the Warsaw phone – 22 401 21 72
We will respond to selected applications . We do not pay travel expenses for an interview.
Polish Agency for Enterprise Development is looking for a candidate / candidates for the position of :
Head of Section of the Institution of Modern Economics in the Department of Enterprise Development and Innovation
Main responsibilities :
The tasks of the Head of the Institution of Modern Management Section will include support for the implementation of the tasks entrusted to the Department of Enterprise Development and Innovation through effective section management, in particular:
1. planning, supervision and coordination of tasks / projects commissioned to sections for implementation, guiding the work of members of the Section;
2. cooperation – current, working contacts – with institutions and organisations cooperating with the Agency at the local, regional, central and international level and contractors, partners or beneficiaries of the projects implemented by the section in the thematic areas for which the section is responsible, i.e. the development of Polish clusters, parks, technology incubators and technology transfer centers;
3. conducting of conceptual jobs, expressing opinions and participating in internal and external consultation in the thematic areas which are responsibility of the section; participation in the work of collegial bodies / experts as a representative of the Agency;
4. representing the Agency in the country and abroad through talks / lectures / training on the tasks of the section
5. assistance in the implementation of the common tasks of the Department;
Department of Enterprise Development and Innovation
Polish Agency for Enterprise Development
81/83 Lord Street
E- mail address: email@example.com Czytaj więcej