Due to our central location in Warsaw, the University does not provide on campus accommodation but we support our international students in finding the best possible housing solutions during their time of study in Warsaw.
We can recommend Real Estate Agencies that specialize in short term lettings for foreign customers:
- Easy Rent – www.easyrenting.pl (the biggest choice of apartments for international students in Poland)
- Accommodation for students – www.e-afs.com
- REMI NIERUCHOMOŚCI- www.remi.nieruchomości.pl (The agency does not charge students with commission fee)
- CC CONDUCTUM – www.lokalebezprowizji.pl (The agency does not charge students with commission fee)
- MOŚCICKI NIERUCHOMOŚCI – www.moscicki.pl ( English version)
The approximate prices per month of apartments for rent in Warsaw:
Apartment 1 ROOM AREA 20-40 m2 PRICE per month 430-560 USD
Apartment 2 ROOMS AREA 40- 55 m2 PRICE per month 590-760 USD
Apartment 3 ROOMS AREA 55-80 m2 PRICE per month 760-1100 USD
Apartment 4 ROOMS AREA 85- 100 m2 PRICE per month 990-1500 USD
Many 2 rooms apartments have 2 bedrooms and are ideal for 2 students. The same concerns 3 rooms apartments. The examples you can see on website: www.easyrenting.pl
We recommend also private, modern student dormitories (www.mojakademik.pl) offering high standard and cozy accommodation for students. Location of the dormitories in close proximity of main transportation hubs guarantees hassle free rides to and from the University and around the city. Modern student residence offers 1,2,3 and 4-bed rooms fully equipped – beds, cupboards, desk lamps, etc. There are also: Wi-Fi, washing machines dryers, fully equipped kitchens, entertainment room with a LCD TV, PlayStation3 consoles vacuum cleaners, mini library, etc. The houses have small gardens allowing to organize a BBQ, storage rooms for bicycles and a few parking spaces for cars.
Student dormitories PRICE LIST
- 2-beds room: 215 USD monthly per person
- 3-beds room: 200 USD monthly per person
- 4-beds room: 180 USD monthly per person
The University provides airport transfer to the apartments and support in settling in Warsaw.
For further information please contact:
Joanna Uleniecka-Zawada – Director of Marketing
tel.:(+48 22) 255 39 57, (+48 22) 255 39 52